1 / 1
Our dedicated Learning and Skills Development Service works across all of our campuses to provide tailored support to students who need it.
The team aim to:
- provide specialist support for students who have a specific learning difficulty e.g. dyslexia, dyspraxia, Asperger's Syndrome
- target provision to assist students with numeracy and literacy requirements
- arrange curriculum and communication support for students with sensory impairments
- provide access to assistive IT equipment
- make special examination arrangements
- support tutors in adapting learning materials
- provide support for short-term injuries
- provide support to students with mobility and or personal care needs.
They have skills and experience in supporting:
- Dyslexia and language difficulties
- Learning difficulties
- Hearing and visual impairment
- Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Physical and medical conditions
- Autistic Spectrum disorders
In order to access support, it is very important that we speak to you and carry out a detailed assessment of your needs.
If you have a specific learning difficulty or disability which may present you with barriers to your learning, you should discuss this with us before you start your course.
Please use the form below to get in touch.