Teaching, Training and Assessing
Part-time/Distance Learning Courses
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools and Colleges
- NCFE/CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- NCFE Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges
- C&G Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
- Award in Understanding the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Are you passionate about teaching, or wanting to start a career in education? We offer a variety of courses and apprenticeships in Teaching, Training and Assessment at levels 3 to 6, including a Professional Certificate in Education (PCE) and Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), with distance learning options available.
Our PGCE and PCE are two-year courses designed to be innovative in their approach to teaching and learning through their content and assessment strategy. These qualifications will provide you with specialised skills and knowledge, as well as a nationally recognised qualification giving you a route to employment in a large and diverse sector.
Our Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship will build your skills to support the class teacher, enhance learning and become an excellent classroom role-model.
We also offer a range of part-time and distance-learning courses for professionals looking to upskill in teaching support, quality assessment, assessing vocational achievement and more.