Business, Finance and Management
Business, Finance and Management: Live Talk @ 5pm
AAT: Live Talk @ 5.30pm
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 4 to 6)
- Professional Accounting/Taxation Technician Apprenticeship (Level 4)
- Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship (Level 4)
- Assistant Accountancy Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- HR Support Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- HR Consultant/Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship (Level 2)
University Level Courses
Part-time/Distance Learning Courses
- ILM Certificate in Leadership and Management (Online Learning) (Level 3)
- ILM Diploma Leadership and Management (Online Learning) (Level 3)
- ILM Leadership and Management (Online Learning) (Level 3)
- ILM Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring (Level 5)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)
- AAT Diploma in Accounting Technicians (Level 4)
Whether you’re seeking to enter the world of business or you’re looking to progress your career towards a management position, our courses are tailored to help you achieve your goals.
We offer full-time Business at levels 2 and 3, as well as a wide range of apprenticeships, commercial and part-time courses in areas including Social Media & Digital Marketing, Project Management, Customer Service, HR and Accountancy.
Our strong business partnerships set us apart, including a bespoke Mander Duffill academy combining professional accountancy qualifications with work placements and masterclasses, providing a unique programme to achieve AAT qualifications at levels 2 and 3.
Your learning will be enriched with trips to gain business insight from working professionals. Last year, our Level 3 Business students attended a seminar at Longleat, where they had talks from various departments and learned about the daily challenges and tasks involved in running such a unique business.
So where can our courses take you? You could move onto an apprenticeship, progressing your learning while gaining experience in a professional working environment. We also offer specialist Foundation degrees, allowing you to take your academic studies higher while benefiting from our unique course structures, experienced lecturers and tailored support system.
Association of Accounting Technicians
Our AAT courses allow you to gain a professional level 3 qualification within a year - a fantastic route for AS/A Level students wanting to work in accountancy without going to university, or professionals looking to upskill fast. Find out more with the video below.
Find out about our AAT fast track courses
Find out about our Association of Accounting Technicians courses.
1 / 1