Live Talk @ 6pm
- IMI Level 1 Diploma in Transport Maintenance - Light Vehicle
- IMI Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technology
- IMIAL Level 2 Diploma in Auto Electrical and Mobile Electrical Principles
- IMI Entry Level 3 Diploma for the Introduction to Motor Vehicle Industry and Technologies
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Level 3)
Vehicle repair is challenging and hands-on. You will need to have problem-solving skills and be interested in doing manual work. In our industry-standard motor vehicle workshops, you’ll feel like you are learning on the job. With a hands-on, realistic working environment you’ll put your learning into practice and build a solid foundation for a career in automotive maintenance.
We offer courses and apprenticeships at levels 1, 2 and 3, ideal if you want to study light vehicle service and maintenance, motor vehicle industry and technologies, transport maintenance, repair technology and auto electrical and mobile electrical principals.
Our workshops are constantly full of cars to work on from both College staff and members of the public. You’ll experience carrying out a full range of service and repairs and develop strong communication skills to speak confidently to customers, colleagues and suppliers.
After your course you could progress onto further study or an apprenticeship at the College or into the workplace. You could work for a dealership focusing on a particular manufacturer or work for an independent garage dealing with a whole range of vehicles and issues, carrying out maintenance and repairs, and identifying and reporting faults.
Find out more and discover our facilities
Why study as a Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician?
1 / 2
2 / 2